Friday, December 21, 2012

The time is almost here.

 

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I'm doing good thank you. First id like to start off by saying Happy Birthday to a friend. You know who you are even thou you don’t read this.

Well the world did not end. That was a major let down. I was so looking forward to trying to rule the post apocalyptic world. And yes I would have been the ruler. Not you not the person next to you but me. You all just would have had to deal with that. Or I should say the ones that survived.

Next order of business, I’m debating if ill do a live stream today or not. I really don’t know if I'm going to.  If I do, ill post on the Facebook page for everyone to know. So make sure you keep an eye on the page for the update about the stream.

Tomorrow will bring a new podcast, so everyone should get here ear holes ready for that. I plan to talk about some things as always. Ok that is going to do it for todays post everyone. I hope you all are having a great day.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
I not only use all the brains I have but all that I can borrow.
--Thomas Woodrow Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment