Friday, December 14, 2012

So what is going on?

 

Ok so this is the skinny of the day. I got nothing going on. I wrapped half my gifts for xmas last night. Today the rest will come in the mail and ill wrap them too. This way ill be all done and wont have to worry about it at the last minute with work and all. Thou I did spend lots and lots and lots of money. Lol. Thou its just cash no great loss there. Ok um what else? There will be a new podcast tomorrow.  Ill be taking Xmas Day off so that’s good for the family. They were happy to hear that. Sadly it will be the long week so ill work Sunday Monday then have Tuesday off and work Wednesday. Thou at least ill have the time off still so that’s better then nothing. Ok that’s all for today. Later my peeps.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Sharing money is what gives it its value.
--Elvis Presley, singer

No comments:

Post a Comment