Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The last time of the first time of the second time.

 

So this is what is happening. You are reading this, and I’m typing it. Ok now that we got that out of the way here is what’s going on today. My weekend has started. I was up late last night and got up kind of early for how late I was up. Hmm, I really don’t have much to say thou. I bought Far Cry 3. I have yet to play it thou, or any of the others for that matter. I got a new Sony wireless head set for my ps3 and pc which is amazing. I used it for the first time last night playing Black Ops 2. Well that really covers everything I had to say today. Bye.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
The company's most urgent task is to learn to welcome, beg for, demand - innovation from everyone
--Tom Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment