Friday, December 28, 2012

Today is my Saturday. Oh and a Live Stream

 

So its my Saturday and for most of you Friday, a select few Monday. Now that I got you all nice and confused I’m onto the show. If you read the post yesterday you would know I was trying to set up my new toys. That being the full 5.1 surround sound for my ps3 and cable box and wireless headset etc.. I’m happy to report I got them all set up and working. I tested a Blu-ray movie, a video game, Netflix's, and the headset. So That makes me a happy camper. It turned out I wasn’t getting surround sound at all for the last few years due to the way it was set up. Even thou I was forcing it to be it wasn’t true. Now thou I have true surround sound and I can tell the difference. Ok that’s all about that for now.

Ill be doing a live stream today at 1pm MST, that would be in about 2 hours from now. I still don’t know what game ill be streaming, but you can bet it will either be one I've never played before or one that I think I'm good at yet will get kill many times in. Ill be posting a twitter link and comment when the feed is about to start so watch the walls for it.

Live stream starting at 1pm MST  <---- Link to feed when it starts, will also be on twitter wall.

Salithox signing off.

Quote of the Day:
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
--G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment