Saturday, December 15, 2012

Episode 36 The untitled show.

 

Ok so today we have the new podcast for you all to enjoy. I don’t really go over anything to new in it. Thou after I finish all this posting, I plan to test out my live feed streaming. That way I can work out all the bugs in it before I start doing it for other people, That’s something cool to think about. Ill be playing game with and for everyone to watch. You will all get to see me die in many different ways.  Ok well that about does it for today.

Podcast- Episode 36 The Untitled Show - Today I talk about some little things like nothing, and how that effects you as the end user. Other then that I go over some stuff with gaming. I bought some new games to play…. again. Some cool stuff on steam as well. Enjoy everyone.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment