Thursday, December 20, 2012

I got some new games for the stream.

 

Well everyone I think yesterdays live streaming event went really well. In fact I thought it went so well that I went ahead and picked up a few more steam games to play on the stream. I wont be saying the name of the games just yet, but I will say all but one is available to buy on steam. I don’t really have to much to post today other then I wont be around. I have plans tonight that will keep me out of the house till tomorrow morning. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and ill check you all on the flip side. Remember if you missed the stream you can watch the recording of it on my channel.

Click me to watch stream of Don't Starve.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
You have freedom of choice, but not freedom from choice.
--Wendell Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment