Monday, December 17, 2012

One more day to go.

 

So I only have one more day to go. Then I'm off for a few days (without pay). Meh thou, I got all my shopping done so that felt great to do before the last minute. Work was tolerable today as well. I really don’t have to much to talk about sadly. Thou I do have something that I'm kicking around for Wednesday. If anyone is interested, I'm thinking of doing a live stream for a bit around 2 or 3 pm MST on this Wednesday. I have not decided if I will or will not do it. I also don’t know what game ill be streaming. Either way it should be a blast. Come chat with me while I get killed or fail in this or that game. Keep in mind this will be a test stream to level out the sound and stuff for future streaming events.

My Streaming page.

Ok all that’s all I got for the day. Talk to everyone on the flip side.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
If it doesn't matter who wins, then how come they keep score?
--Vincent Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment