Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Live stream in 2 hours. Starts at (2 pm MST)

 

Ok everyone I have decide to do a live stream. I don’t know for how long I will do it today. but it will start at 2pm MST. That would be about 2 hours from the time I'm posting this. The link to the stream will be below. So make sure you click on it and chat with me while I play game. I don’t know what game I will be playing for you all yet but which one it turns out to be you will enjoy watching me get beat in it by the AI or time or darkness. I do hope to see you all there.

STREAM LINK  <---- Click here to  chat with me and view the stream.

If this goes over well I might do more of them. Maybe ill even take game request and stuff like that. We will see what happens over time. I just hope I don’t have any major issues with sound on this first one.

Other then this news I don’t have much to report in on today. My weekend is here so I can relax. I’m done with all my shopping for the holiday so that feels great not having to do any last minute rushing. I hope everyone is having a great week so far even thou its only hump day.  Well that about does it for me guys, I need to get ready for the stream and get thing set up. See you all there.

Salithox Signing off.


Quote of the Day:
When all else fails, read the instructions.
--Cahn's Axiom
also known as RTFM (Read The F'in Manual)

No comments:

Post a Comment