Saturday, December 29, 2012

Episode 38 –The untitled show

 

Ok so today marks Saturday. That is really all today marks I guess. I didn’t really have anything major about it other then for you its Saturday for me its Sunday. Thou I only work a 2 day week which is better then most I must say. Downside I only get paid for said 2 day week. It’s a give and take thing you could look at it as. Ok well now that is out of the way onto the show.

Podcast- Episode 38 The untitled show - To day we go over some stuff with the holidays and how they are almost done. Also how true surround sound really sounds compared to what I was using.

To those of you that think I have forgotten about my Mine Craft videos you are wrong. I will still be doing them. They are just in the works still with the new launcher and stuff like that. Some technical difficulties have come up. As they are hammered out the videos will return. Till then I hope you all enjoy the live streaming I have been doing. Remember you can see them on the Live stream (Live stream here.) or you can see the recording there as well as on (My YouTube channel). Well that about does it for me today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner

No comments:

Post a Comment