Monday, April 2, 2012

027 The Return to Milk and Honey

 

Happy Monday everyone. So WrestleMania was amazing last night. I was not happy with some of the outcomes. Still over all it was amazing still. Watching Raw right now so I’m going to make the rest of this short.  You might have noticed this says 6 part video as well as last weeks. This will be a new format for my YouTube post because I record an hour worth on weekends and break it up for the week so on average  I end with about 6 episodes. Hope you enjoy the show.

In this 6 part set you will see me do a lot of stuff. I build a farm, then i mess up the farm and fix it. Loll. I make an alchemy bag. And some other stuff. This is part 1.
I hope you all enjoy these video's. Please rate and comment and like if you enjoyed them.

027 The Return to Milk and Honey

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
One way to stop a runaway horse is to bet on him.
--Jeffrey Bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment