Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random Sunday Update.

 

So this is my random Sunday update. I've been playing Swtor. Soon ill be studying, and then later tonight ill be watching Game of Thrones. That really sums up my whole Sunday already.

I posted the 2nd episode of my podcast yesterday. I hope everyone that listened to it enjoyed it. I had fun recording it. I also worked on getting audacity to record with Skype. That was a success so now ill be able to pull friends and others on as guest for the podcast.

The website is coming along nicely I’m working on making all the pages at once instead of just doing one at a time. Because of this is making it take longer then it really should. I do it thou way thou for the soul reason to make sure I link everything to the right place right way, or I might forget to (this as happened in the past.)

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
--C. Archie Danielson

No comments:

Post a Comment