Saturday, April 28, 2012

Episode 3–The Untitled Show

 

So I went out and bought 2 new pillows today. I hope one of them helps my neck. I spent and arm and a leg on them so *shakes fist* they better work. Ok on to the stuff for today.

Podcast news – I recorded an episode today. This would make episode 3 for the podcast. I played with adding an background music to the podcast but sadly when I went to save it the program locked up and I had to start over. So instead I just added an opening /intro song and an ending / credit song. I think I did the fade in and out good enough for them. Hopefully everyone likes it.

Episode 3 – The Untitled Show / Salithox Review

The webpage – As of writing this I haven't started the work for the weekend on it yet. Hopefully by tomorrow night ill have something to report on with it.

A+ – The podcast says all there is about what is going on with that.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
--G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment