Friday, April 13, 2012

036 The Return to Milk and Honey / Podcast news.

 

So today is Friday, I know you don’t need update on the day but ya know its filler and all. Work was a pretty fast day so that was good. Um I'm putting out an open call to anyone that wants to be on my first episode for my first podcast. Keep in mind I don’t have a name for it yet, but I'm thinking of recording it tomorrow at some point. I have nothing set in stone yet. So if you'd like to be my first guest ever let me know via comments or email. With that out of the way, time for the video.

This week we have a 5 part episode for you all. Over the week i will expanded  my wall, show the improvements to my wheat farm, set up a peat farm and my perpetration for the the rubber tree farm. If you enjoy my video's please like, comment and subscribe to my channel. Thank you everyone. Part 4 of 5

036 The Return to Milk and Honey

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
After three days, fish and guests stink.
--John Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment