Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday Is finally over (Hump day)

 

You know I never really understood the meaning of hump day. I finally figured it out, it is because Wednesday is the middle of the week so it is the hurdle or "hump” to get over. So if that theory is right the rest of the week should be a breeze.

Podcast news time. I plan to do another episode this weekend. I may even (if I can find the time) record a 2 shows. This way I can work on editing practice and so on.  The shows will be a random length aka however long I can mange before I feel like I've said “Um” and “Yeah” to many times. One of the topics of this weeks show might be a game review, but that is just a thought for now.

The webpage and you. No work as been done on it this week with how busy I've been. Rest assured thou that I will find time to keep working on it.

A+ studying is going decent. Only thing is I'm not a fan of studying so its like I have to force my self to do it but at least it’s a topic I like so that makes it a little better.

On another note I've been reading a book series called Mist Born. It is an amazing book, and I recommend it to anyone that likes fantasy style books. So you know thou it is not like D&D fantasy or anything, it has a fantasy feel do to some of the powers people have, but over all its about a group of people and there adventures. At least so far as I've read.  That about does it for todays post. I hope everyone has a great evening and ill be seeing you all tomorrow.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
We need not all agree, but if we disagree, let us not be disagreeable in our disagreements.
--Martin R. DeHaan

No comments:

Post a Comment