Saturday, April 14, 2012

Podcast news and weekend update.


First id like to say happy weekend to all. Ok so this is what is happening, I was planning to record a podcast today. Now I'm not sure if that will happen. The reason being is I have no guest so it would just be me talking for X amount of time. Plus I have no name for it yet as well. Now I was thinking of something else thou, I will be working on setting um a new webpage for myself. This way when I start doing the podcast I will have a place to host them for everyone. After I get that working then I will be putting them on ITunes as well. That way everyone will be able to enjoy my hopefully decent podcast. On another note I might not be posting any video’s this week, I haven't decided just yet. Monday will tell if I did or not based on if I post a video. If anyone would like to help with any of these task please let me know. Thank you in advance for your interest.

Edit:
So here is a short introduction to my future podcast. Episode 1 - The Untitled Show

Salithox signing off

Quote of the Day:
Every successful enterprise requires three men - a dreamer, a businessman, and a son of a bitch.
--Peter McArthur

No comments:

Post a Comment