Saturday, April 21, 2012

My 2nd podcast Episode.

 

Happy weekend everyone, I hope your Saturday is off to a good start. Mine has been uneventful so far, but I am getting stuff done so I guess that is good. Well I guess we will jump right into the info for the day.

Today I will be posting my 2nd untitled episode of my podcast. The runtime of the episode is about 5 minutes or so. I go over some stuff about how I'm building a webpage for everything, the podcast name, and my A+ study plan. That really is about it for todays blog post, you can get the episode of the podcast below. I hope you all enjoy it.

Episode 2 – The untitled show/Salithox Review

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
I detest the man who hides on thing in the depths of his heart and speaks forth another.
--Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment