Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just some News (No Video’s this week)

 

Ok, so the news of the day is don’t eat plastic fruit.

Well that’s not really any news but you know how it goes sometimes. Any who, Id like to say thank you to Diane M. for helping me with my podcasting info. I know it may be a bit early to say thank you cause I haven't done anything yet, but I take the word of  the node to heart cause they all know what they are talking about. ^_^

Ok moving along now, the podcast is still nameless and guestless. If you have Skype and know me, you could be a guest on the podcast. That is if you'd like.

Other news, I am still working on making a website for my stuff. This way when I really start doing things ill have a place to host my podcast and videos from. I do need some idea’s for a good program to use for Web Design reason being I fell out of the HTML coding a while back. At the moment I'm using a program called “Kompozer” I have an old copy of FrontPage but I don’t think it will run on win 7. That’s how old it is. So if you know of anything good and free/cheap please let me know.

I guess that really covers everything I wanted to go over today. So I hope everyone is having a good week so far. See you all tomorrow.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Speak in anger and you'll give the greatest speech you'll ever regret.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment