Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday has come and gone.

 

Hi everyone, how are you all doing today? I hope you all have a good Monday. I know mine was ok. Id like you say I'm sorry for the late update. I had some computer troubles for some reason. It just wouldn’t get passed the please wait at the login. A simple system restore fixed everything, but id have liked to know what caused it.

Ok, I think I'm going to name the podcast for certain Salithox Review. The reason for this is because it is a known name for people around me. I am also going to try and make it a weekly show. The time limit for the show will be random for the time being, but I will be shooting for a 30 min show on average.

The webpage is coming along nicely now. I made some nice navigation buttons that match with my black and red theme. That’s all the update on the page for now.

Well that kind of covers everything for this Monday. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
It is not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog!
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment