Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Sunday Sunday.

 

I'm sorry to get your hopes up if you thought I was going to say something about monster trucks. There will be no trucks of the monster kind on my blog today. But what there will be is whole lot of nothing really. There honestly isn't anything to report today. It has been a slow going weekend so far. The only good thing is that my uncle booked tickets to come visit in June so that’s something I'm looking forward too.

Podcast – No news.

Webpage – Below is a screen show of the home page so far. Keep in mind the home page is the page I haven't worked on at all yet so it is pretty much blank. ^_^ I don’t want to give to much away before its finished.

A+ – It goes, not much to really say on it.

web page screenshot

Salithox Signing off.


Quote of the Day:
God looks at the clean hands, not the full ones.
--Publilius Syrus

No comments:

Post a Comment