Friday, April 27, 2012

Yay its Friday.

 

So it is Friday, the day of the week when everyone is happy that the week is over. I am happy the  week is over myself because the last few days have been slow at work and that makes you go crazy.  It is now over thou so that means yay.  Below is a video I saw today that I thought was really cool so hope everyone enjoys it.

Ok so tomorrow I will be recording at least 1 podcast. The theme of it was going to be a game review but I might be changing that to something else. I have not really decided yet thou. Either way I hope everyone likes it when I post it. ^_^

The webpage is still coming along, but I really haven’t had lots of free time to work on it. I will be trying to get a lot of it done this weekend if everything goes to plan that is. If you have any ideas on something cool you'd like to see on the page please let me know.

A+ is going fine. Its just putting the nose to the grind stone.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Enjoy the video below.

SkyRim BadA**

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Hurry! I never hurry. I have no time to hurry.
--Igor Stravinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment