Sunday, April 15, 2012

What’s to come in the following weeks?

 

Ok so last night after my first post, I edited it and posted a link to download/stream a brief introduction to my future podcast. In doing so I did not record any Lets play videos for the week. I have one video left which I will post tomorrow but that is part of the 5 from last week. So for this week worth of post it will be a lot of random things talked about maybe ill try and record another short thing on the podcast to play round with sound and stuff. Other then that it will be a pretty simple blog posting week. Oh I do want to put out a call for anyone that wants to try and make a cover picture for the future podcast to please let me know, that way I can give you some ideas of what I'm thinking. Id really appreciate the help with that cause I can not draw to save my life.

On a different topic I got my A+ book yesterday and it is HUGE. That might take me a few months of reading/studying before I'm ready to take my cert. So wish me luck on that.  Ok I hope everyone has a great Sunday. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.
--David Starr Jordan

1 comment: