Thursday, April 26, 2012

The missing title post.

 

So today was so slow at work. It made the day feel like the day would never end. It finally did end thou, and when I got home what did I find? I found that my spare brake switch stopper broke. What that means is that my break lights wont turn off without pulling the fuse. The first time this happened was 2 days ago and it almost killed my car battery. I found out there was a spare in the car so I put that in and it worked for 2 days and it broke too. So now I'm SOL. Thou I was able to fix it tonight with a zip tie. LOL. hopefully it holds. Or at least till I can find a store that sells the part I need.

No news with the podcast since last night.

No news with the Website since last night

No news on the A+ since last night.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Nothing is too high for a man to reach, but he must climb with care and confidence.
--Hans Christian Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment