Sunday, May 6, 2012

Episode 4 The Untitled Show/Salithox Review

 

Hey everyone. I hope all everyone's weekend is going great, even thou it is almost over. Mine has been going well so far. Haven’t gotten as much done as I would have liked too. I did go see The Avengers movie today thou. That was a great movie. I give it 2 thumbs up. If you are a fan of any of the marvel movies you should see it. Truly it was amazing. Also you should stay for the credits cause there is something at the end of them.

Podcast – Today I’m posting episode 4 of The Untitled Show/Salithox Review podcast.  I hope everyone enjoys it. I had fun recording it. It might get loud when I start talking. I have been playing around with the editing of it. So if you want to give me feedback so I know id greatly appreciate it.

Episode 4- The Untitled Show/Salithox Review

Webpage – Covered it in the podcast.

A+ – Studying like no other.

Salithox Signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Misery is optional.
--Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment