Saturday, May 19, 2012

Episode 6–The Untitled Show

 

Hello everyone and welcome to Saturday the 19th of May. Today ill be posting a new episode of my podcast. Then ill be moving on to playing Diablo 3, because I haven't played it in 2 days now and my group will be way far ahead of me. So I have lots of catching up to do. Also on the way to work on Friday I was almost side swiped by some old lady in a car. I was going straight at a green like, she was turning off a red like from the side onto my street at the intersection. Aka she was making a right turn. Anyway I’m going by and she just keeps turning doesn’t look doesn’t stop or anything, I slow down some but she doesn’t at all, I ended up having to merge over into the other lane(4 lane roads) to avoid her. She just kept driving like she didn’t even notice she almost bashed my car. What is up with that crap!?  So anyways onto the show we go.

Podcast – Episode 6 – The Untitled Show. In this episode I talk about Fallen London, Diablo 3, Realm of the Mad God, and one of my favorite web comics Dominic Deegen: Oracle for Hire.  Also the sentence of the week.

Webpage – Still there, still not moving, still waiting for work to be done on it by me. (I know I know I've been lazy with it, but to many other things got in the way.)

A+ – TOME of DOOM!

Sentence of the week – “Fulfilling ones dreams is key”

Here all all the links of stuff that I talked about incase you missed them.

Episode 6 – The Untitled Show

Fallen London

Diablo 3

Realm of the Mad God

Dominic Deegen: Oracle for Hire

DiHard – Good podcast to listen to.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
For greed, all nature is too little.
--Seneca, Roman statesman and author

No comments:

Post a Comment