Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wow this has been one of those weeks.

 

I wont be going into any details but its been one of those weeks. You know the ones I mean. The type where its busy but slow, good and yet somehow bad. So moving on from that, if I seem a little annoyed in this post that might be the reason or not. In other news, I watched a 3 part mini series on the history channel. The show was called “Hatfield & McCoy's”, I’m sure you can guess what it is about. I really enjoyed the show personally, it put a good twist on it and how it all played out. At the end of the show they did like a “This is what happened to people that lived” type of thing and that was really cool to see. I was always interested in that feud every since I was little. Thou I cant really say what it was that drew me to it. Well that about covers todays post. Have a good one.

Podcast – Nothing “If you want to be a guest please let me know so we can work something out. “

Webpage – Nothing

A+ – Nothing

Word – None this week.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
A civilization is built on what is required of men, not on that which is provided for them.
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

No comments:

Post a Comment