Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday, Word of the day “Fulfilling”

 

First and foremost id like to say happy Monday. I do hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty darn good. Spent most of the mothers day with my mom. Went to see the Avengers again and then to lunch. So all in all it was a good weekend. I hope everyone else's was as good if not better.

Podcast – Its Monday so I haven't thought about it yet.

Webpage – I'm not going to lie I've been slacking off on this project. Thou I will finish it at some point.

A+ – Still studying. Do they have like brain implants to just download this tome into my head yet?

Word of the day – "Fulfilling”

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Critics are like eunuchs in a harem. They're there every night, they see it done every night, they see how it should be done every night, but they can't do it themselves
--Brendan Behan--Quoted by Gyles Brandreth in *Theatrical Disasters*

No comments:

Post a Comment