Saturday, May 12, 2012

Podcast- Episode 5–The Untitled Show.

 

Hey everyone, I hope your weekend is off to a good start. Mine has been ok so far. I haven't done much of anything at all cause its only 10:40 AM. Well I guess ill get right down to business.

Podcast – Episode 5 –The Untitled Show, is now available to listen too. It goes of some things I like to listen to podcast wise. Also it talks about how my friends think i m a little bit crazy. I hope everyone likes the episode, I had a good time recording it. (No prep went into this show, everything I say was just off the top of my head.)

Website – Talked about it in the show, but basically I don’t have the time to work on it like id wanted too. So its going to be a slow process.

A+ – The book is really a TOME, and I have yet to learn any cool magic spells from it.

Sentence of the week – “What do you really see?”

If you missed the link the the podcast area of the blog you can get it right here too.

Link to episode - Episode 5 –The Untitled Show

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.
--H.L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment