Saturday, May 26, 2012

Podcast Episode 7–The Untitled Show

 

In todays news I recorded episode 7 of the podcast. It clocks in at around 5 minutes long, which is about 2 min longer then the last show. This is after editing of course before then it was like 7 minutes long. In other news I beat Diablo 3 today, and it was a great game in my opinion. It has some replay value with the harder difficulty's. Lets see what else to say before the rest. Nothing so on to the show.

Podcast – Episode 7 –The Untitled Show is now available for listening too with your ears. I talk about the windshield and beating Diablo 3. Also go over some news that affected me this week. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Webpage -  Nothing

A+ – Nothing

Sentence of the week – “Don’t bite off more than you can chew”

Links of stuff talked about:

Episode 7 –The Untitled Show

HBO (Hollywood Babble On)

Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire

I hope everyone has a good Memorial day weekend. I might try to see Men in Black 3 tomorrow if I'm able too, ill let you all know my review.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
After three days, fish and guests stink.
--John Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment