Friday, May 4, 2012

Word of the Day, “ You”

 

So lets start things off with saying I didn’t get out of work till about 7pm, when my shift ended at 530pm.  That’s all ill say on that. Ok todays word is “You”  The reason being is that “You” need to know “You” before you can help “You”. Also if “You” don’t know “You” then how will anyone else get to know “You”. So “You” is the word of the day. Ok the words of the week are “Who”, “Hears”, “You”. That is the question you should really ask yourself from time to time. I know since I started my podcast I've been asking myself that. Hence the reason I picked those words for the week.

Podcast – Tomorrow I should be recording and posting a new episode of “The Untitled Podcast” Topic is still undecided but it will be at least 5-10 min long.

Website – No new news.

A+ – Slow going as always.

Well that about covers it for todays post. I hope everyone has a great start of the weekend. Also “The Avengers”  comes out so hopefully ill get to see it soon.

 

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
--William James

No comments:

Post a Comment