Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Word of the day. “You”

 

The word of the day is “You”  as in the person you are and the person you want to be. That that into account come Friday, when the full statement is reviled.  So how is everyone's week going? Mine is ok, slow going but ok still. I've been playing around on my phone again with roms and what not. Today it poured for like a whole 20 minutes. That’s a long time here in the AZ.  Other then that its just been another Wednesday.

Oh in other news, today is my 4 year anniversary with the girlfriend. Yay Us. ^_^

Podcast – I'm trying to figure out what to do with this weeks show. I haven't come up with any topic yet. Maybe ill try for a guest…. Any friends want to be a guest just hit me up before Saturday.

Webpage – Haven't had to much time today to work on it. Well to be honest at all today. I will find time sooner or later to work on it thou.

A+ – Studying like a fox

Word of the day – “You”

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
No great advance has ever been made in science, politics, or religion, without controversy.
--Lyman Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment