Thursday, May 10, 2012

Word of the day “Really”

 

The word of the day is “Really”. Keep in mind these words might mean little by themselves but when put together with other words they can become very impacting. Today is Thursday which means tomorrow everything comes together. I hope everyone enjoys the sentence for this week, I did put a lot of thought into it.

Other news for today would be that work was ungodly slow. Yet due to a meeting I took my part of my lunch before it and part after it, which really messed me up timing wise it felt like. Well that about does it for today.

Podcast – Nothing new, still looking for a guest. Do you want to be one? *points to you* yes you.

Webpage – Nothing new

A+ – Nothing new.

Word of the day -  “Really”

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Perhaps the best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
--Dean Acheson

2 comments:

  1. What are you looking for out of a podcast guest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just someone for witty banter really. You know just a guest really.

      Delete