Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Word of the day “One’s”

 

Hey everyone, there is nothing really new to report today. So I’m going to make this short and sweet. Well short at least.

Podcast – Here are some of the links to stuff I mentioned in my show the other day. If I missed anything please let me know and ill add links on tomorrows post.

              DiHard – This is the most important link I mentioned. (Really good podcast)

             Smodcast – All you kneed for Kevin Smith’s podcast.

             Critical Hit – This is the D&D podcast I listen to over at Major Spoilers.

Webpage – You know what's going on with this already.

A+ – yep still there.

Word of the day – “One’s”

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
If you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
--Earl Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment