Friday, May 25, 2012

Word’s of the day “You can Chew” / Sentence of the week

 

So the word’s of the day are “You can chew” So yeah I didn’t really think this one out for the week, and I have more words then days. This is why I mad it words of the day for today and yesterday. The sentence of the week is “Don’t bite off more than you can chew.” This goes to more or less everyone out there, as in don’t take more then you can handle in your daily life. Long term goals are great and do able, just don’t try to do everything at once. Chew your mental food and work each piece to make them tender? Also on other news I more or less just found out they added a 2nd nerdist show tonight that I wont be able to make it too. So that’s 2 shows in one day of nerdist that I’m missing. On top of that Will Wheaton will be at the 2nd show, so that’s another stab to me for missing it. *Sad face* Also I missed HBO last night it turns out. What a way to end the week.

Podcast – There will be one tomorrow.

Webpage – Nothing

A+ – Nothing

Sentence of the week – “Don’t bite off more than you can chew”

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
WARNING: Repeated brain usage may be harmful to others.
--rdude

No comments:

Post a Comment