Friday, May 18, 2012

Word of the day ”Key” / Sentence of the week.

 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Mine will be full of Diablo 3 most likely. Which I have waiting for me to play it here so lets make this fast shall we. The sentence of the week is “ Fulfilling ones dreams is key” Normally id tell you my take and meaning on the words and why I picked them. Thou this week I think ill let you the fans tell me what they mean and what the key is to fulfilling ones dreams.

Podcast – Nothing new, I plan to record tomorrow. It will be a solo cast again.

Webpage – Still there but still not moving.

A+ – TOME!

Sentence of the week – “Fulfilling ones dreams is key.”

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
--George Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment