Monday, May 7, 2012

Word of the day “What”

 

So the word of the day is “What” everyone should reflect on this word. I hope everyone's weekend was good. Mine was ok, I saw the Avengers on Sunday. I do hope to see it at least one more time in the theaters. Um lets see what else to say on this Monday. It was a long day at work. I had to put up more pallet racks, which suck doing by the way.  Oh I got into the secret world beta today. So ill be kicking around in that MMO to see how it is.

Word of the day – “What”

Podcast – I think I liked the stuff I used for the opening and ending theme. I might use the again and see how they go over.

Webpage – No news

A+ – No news

Well that about does it for the night. I hope everyone has a good Monday evening.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
A thing is not necessarily true because badly uttered, nor false because spoken magnificently.
--Saint Augustine of Hippo

No comments:

Post a Comment