Monday, May 28, 2012

No Words this week.

 

I didn’t give it any thought for the week ahead so there will be no words/sentencing for the week this week. In other news I saw Men in Black 3 today. It wasn’t bad at all, I think it fits in well with the first two movies. It really brought some of the story fully around with character developments. Ok that about does it really, I have to watch Game of Thrones still from last night then I have wrestling tonight. Also ill be starting work tomorrow at 6am instead of 830am. What this means is I have to get up at 4am to be ready and get to work on time.

Podcast – Nothing

Webpage – Nothing

A+ – Nothing

Word of the day – None this week.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Life is hard. It’s even harder if you’re stupid.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment